The Bar Isle is the sophisticated outdoor serving counter designed to enrich your next repast with an elegant experience. United through a blend of idyllic natural teak and a contrasting matte frame, this serving table endows your patio with the enviable grandeur essential to your next hosted event. Arrange an array of herbed shrimp and fruit bruschetta along the top for easy distribution while sharing anecdotes so that you remain within easy earshot of the conversation. As guests grow parched from swapping tales, effortlessly slide stemware from their dedicated storage and decant a fine claret to refresh the conversation. Owning the Bar Isle reveals something so simple, yet so compelling and essential for your home because it casts away the limitations of thoughtless design and lesser materials. You won’t realize that you’ve been missing, until it’s yours.
- Matte black aluminum framework delivers contrast to Grade-A teak while augmenting durability.
- Repositionable tabletop slides to reveal an insulated box for chilling drinks and storing ice.
- Double-walled insulation ice box keeps the contents extremely cool.
- Easily drain the water from the cooler through a tap at the bottom after use.
- Integrated stemware holder suspends wine glasses for accessible serving.
Maintenance: Included easy to apply oil coating to improve weather resistance on the teak wood. For best care, cover and store between uses.
Open Top: 55.9"L x 19.7"W x 29.5"H
Closed Top: 39.8"L x 19.7"W x 29.5"H
Cooling Box: 12.5"L x 12.5"W x 13.78"H
- Overall Dimensions: 39.37 in x 18.11 in x 29.13 in
- Product Weight: 114.64 lb
- Icebox: Double-wall 316 Stainless Steel
- Icebox Volume: 9.47 gal