The Grill Island is an elegant outdoor kitchen that offers two zones: a plancha and a grill. This evolutionary and versatile cooking surface pairs perfectly with a variety of your culinary skills, becoming the preeminent feature of an entertainment space. Most importantly, the Grill Island harmonizes form, function, and sophistication in a way that delights the senses and attracts the eye. Owning a Grill Island reveals something so simple, yet so compelling and essential for your home because it casts away the limitations of thoughtless design and lesser materials. You won’t realize that you’ve been missing, until it’s yours.
- Matte black aluminum framework delivers contrast to Grade-A teak, while augmenting durability.
- Slatted teak lower shelf offers a convenient space to store a propane tank.
- Commercial-grade lid lifts off to reveal a gas powered grill and teppanyaki plate.
- Gas-powered, four burner cooking surface with a premium electric ignition system.
- Dual integrated cutlery sleeves keep knives near for quick access.
Maintenance: Included with your cart is an easy-to-apply oil coating to improve weather resistance on the teak wood. For best care, cover and store your cart in between uses.
Overall Dimensions: 55.12" L x 25.59" W x 36.61" H
- Product Weight: 110.23 lb
- Grill Range: 304/316 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Lid: 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Burners: 304 Stainless Steel
- Control Knobs: Zinc Alloy
- Burner BTU: 10,000 each
Available in these configurations:
- Grill Island - $4,000.00 each
- Grill Island with Bar Isle - $6,900.00 per set
(**) - indicates all or part of the configuration is back ordered:
All or part of this configuration is back ordered with next shipments available beginning in November 2022.
All orders will be fulfilled first in first out, if a part of your configuration is available to ship immediately you may select to receive it right away. You will be contacted once your order is received to confirm